17 February, 2011

.: First Entry


 Well, Well, Well.. Welcome Everyone! this is my first ever post on my blog that I've been working on for a few weeks because blogskins.com doesn't work anymore! I just wanted it to look perfect <3
Anyway, here's a quick run through of my whole week...

God just recently blessed me with this lovely iPhone4 that I've been having a blast with especially it's camera, and this app I downloaded that makes the photos look like it was taken by a lensbaby HA-HA & I've been eye-ing on that sort of tiffany blue iPhone4 case for a while so I knew the moment I got my phone that had to be the one!
 It is the LOVE month, and I just couldn't help take a picture of these huge red sparkly letters!

 Jodi hooked up my Minolta with some film! I can't wait to take tons of picture with it and seeing it all developed I've never tried taking with film ever before 
took this photo for 500daysofshutter of my sister at the parking lot
 Me & my sister got us some nail art!

My sister got cheetah & zebra print
& I got black floral [;





 Recent Purchases:

 
 My sister got this free Ji Hoo 2011 calendar from the faceshop!
 Found a cute black floral pouch for my phone to keep it's headphones and cloth


So, yeah I'll be keeping you all posted!

1 comment:

  1. Finished reading your blog :) It's amazing and you got me inspired :)Happy New Year Lois!

    ReplyDelete