27 September, 2011

Guess who just got their student's permit?

Guess who just got their student's permit? Haha! I'm trying to get used to this whole turning 18 thing
where I need to get so many ID's for different things it's fun to have all these responsibilites!
 
 I had my younger sister do my make-up early in the morning before leaving
since I'll be having my picture taken there. To find out that it was just going to be taken by a lousy 
webcam with low light, printed in black white and the photo was small and fuzzy! such a waste!

I was so excited that day I had asked my mom to teach me how to drive the day I got my permit!
We ended taking random videos of it all click here to watch on Vimeo


Random:.
Doesn't is just make your day, when you see your photo got 1000+ notes on Tumblr? teehee!

No comments:

Post a Comment