29 November, 2011

LOOK UP MORE

11/22/11
Just the other night I was relaxing in the living room with my laptop when my Dad wanted me to go outside to see his friend’s ATV which was awesome! I got excited and just had to get on it and ride, but couldn’t drive it cause it’s manual which is very confusing for me.

While my Dad was talking to the owner about the ATV I looked up at the night sky and noticed all the bright stars which don’t usually come out anymore but this week they’ve been so sparkly! Then I heard the Lord speak to me while I was looking up and tell me “Reach for the stars..” and it made me think about a few months back when I was at a special service with a guest pastor from New Zealand and I was given a word from God that the Pastor told me “Dream bigger dreams..

This is making me all realize I haven’t been expecting from God enough that He can do more than I ask or even think. I got used to not putting my hopes up sometimes and rather not expect at all than get hurt in the end. but that’s not what God wants He always wants to bless his children and He wants his children to learn to expect more greater, bigger things from Him and reach for the stars. For his thoughts are higher than our thoughts and His ways are higher than our ways! I know that God’s going to take me places, but if I’m always thinking small and expecting little, that’s exactly what I’ll get!
9For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts than your thoughts.” Isaiah 55:8-9

1 comment: