12 March, 2011

It's cold outside

It's been so chilly today and grey but I had to go out with my dad to photoshoot the R1's
at Starbucks and thank goodness it didn't rain then!
Oh by the way I don't really do mirror shots but today I was in the mood Ha-Ha!
I've been yearning for a grande of strawberries&cream and a chocolate dipped donut 
from Starbucks for a while now and I even ordered two chocolate dipped donuts today!
Yay! I was a given a cake also but I took it home for my mom I'm not really a cake person
And would you look at that.. we have a the new Starbucks logo in Bacolod now!
I really like it it's all minimalist and what not 
Okaaaaay I am so thankful to Daine for doing a quick drawing of this vision that I was planning to draw of Seed but unfortunately I can't draw! and to do something like this would take me a whole week! this is really  
brilliant seriously crazy talented  THANK YOU SO MUCH
Everyone visit his deviantart!

Now let me explain this photo:
Seed is holding a cupcake and a whisk in each hand because
She's marvelous baker and She can bake a real mean apple pie
best I've ever had nothing can compare..
& a camera around her neck because she's also a photographer 
and of course the unicorn because She's owns one

So, this is my surprise for you my darling Seed I hope you like just as much I love it

No comments:

Post a Comment