20 March, 2011

Struts @ 18

So lately this previous weekend has been hectic and tiring but it was all worth it because my childhood friend
Shannen asked me to be her photographer at her debut and I gladly accepted and it turned out to be the  
best debut I've been to so far  It had such a supportive atmosphere 
you could just feel all the love in that room I also made her invitation & tarp 
for the event and helped in some organizing matters as well
This is the tarp I designed for her to put as her backdrop in the party
And this is the invitation I wanted it to look like a magazine!
That's my sister (left) and my cousin (right) They're doing the hair & make up 
for the event and this is the most insane room to get prepared in Aaaah me likey!
 


Just did the quickest little pre-shoot on the veranda we where running late!
The photographer,make-up artist,debutant&hairstylist
Her dad was the 19th rose and her last dance he made us all get teary when 
he hugged her tightly with such love I couldn't focus the camera 
well cause I was all teary eyed Haha! It was the sweetest moment



 So these are just some of photos Ima show you from the 350 shots I took that night! 
my wrist hurt by the end of night my camera is way too HEAVY

No comments:

Post a Comment