03 October, 2011

Who says, I don’t have a love life?


Wrote this last month on my Tumblr...

You know what, I’m not much of a writer, but I really would like to share this revelation I have, with you guys. I’m tired of people saying “You’ve got no love life” or “Your love life sucks” just cause there’s no one into me or I’m into no one if that makes sense?


I just want to tell them I do, have the best love life out there. That’s with my relationship in Christ Jesus, who loves me unconditionally and will never leave me nor forsake me. He will guide & be with me through everything. Could a person do that for you, without disappointing you at all?
It says in a scripture, ‘My Beloved is mine, and I am his.’ That scripture is too beautiful to even comprehend. People can disappoint you, leave you, make you feel like your absolutely nothing, but Jesus is always there for you to run to with open arms. There’s no one on this whole earth that has loved, took all the care and provided for me like Jesus has done several times beyond several times.


Can you believe there’s someone who loves you so much to give his own LIFE for YOU and I?  I’m in awe whenever I come across myself thinking “Woah, someone actually died for me? and I’m not even close to perfect? Who would do that?” But it’s so we can live through him. He who made it possible now, for us to go to heaven that even if we sin, we can ask forgiveness and restart all over again. What if there was no Jesus? What if He didn’t choose to die for us? Imagine this, One sin, big or small we would go straight to hell and we couldn’t take back what we did, cause there’s was no way to ask forgiveness. So, are you realizing now? I couldn’t imagine my life without a Jesus.

John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends


He’s made happened the most beautiful love story there ever was and is. And I just don’t want to disappoint  him and all I want to do is just love him back with all my heart,soul & strength and to serve him.
What no eye has seen, nor ear heard,
   nor the heart of man imagined,
what God has prepared for those who love him“—


Oh, and again I’m not much of a writer. Actually, I don’t write at all.
This was just a rant sort of thing..

2 comments:

  1. Amen Lois. I feel you! Other people ask me too why "I'm not with someone" at the moment and I simply say that I am waiting for God's best. Like in His word it says too that there is a time for every thing and I'll just patiently wait for that time to come because I know there is a reward in waiting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nina: Amen! There is a reward waiting for us Nina! Haha! :D

    ReplyDelete