11 July, 2011

Board It,Capture It,Paint It,Eat It

I shall be long boarding one day! Once Jodi gets back from Canada that is and I can't wait 
I've even been visiting shops around here in the deepest darkest depths of 
downtown and Man! They are pricey.. I'll wait til I get the hang of it first

Saw this beaut at the shop a Dervish shipped from California

One morning my Granny randomly called and told Me to go over
to her house and I was very curious what was waiting for Me there
and She gave me these two cameras! One's a video camera and the other 
is a Polaroid and I must say 80's gadgets look way to high tech for Me
I can't figure 'em out but I'm glad to add them to my collection! Pretty cool ei?

I want to take up painting classes again, just like when I was younger.

 I was scrolling through my Tumblr Dashboard and this photo just caught my attention 
and reminded me of those delicious gelato sticks at Stick House back in Manila How I Misseth Thee
(via Tumblr)

No comments:

Post a Comment