04 July, 2011

Clarissa's Birthday Weekend

Celebration weekend! It was my younger sister Clarissa's birthday the other week on June 28 and now We we shall be the same age for 2 weeks like every year Don't ask how.. I've heard it was called 
Irish twins? and We had  Eunice sleepover for 3 nights from June 29 - July 1 and She had treated Me & my cousins + Eunice to some good munsterific icecream after the service that Wednesday evening 
The next day We where set on going out to watch Transformer's 3! and meet up with Clara

Transformer's 3 was good & funny but nothing special.. Eh. and Clara sadly couldn't join 
us for dinner so It was just  My family & Eunice for dinner We waited maybe 
an hour or more for the 'rents to pick us up
 
Ohoho look what's arrived in Bacolod already ;)
 
there was a lovely photo exhibit at the mall by the Negros Camera Clu
and I just have to say this is one of my favorite's! So, right after We decided to do 
"Cone-ing" at some small ice cream stand and Eunice was the first to go! and She didn't crack up!
The first cone We coned.
We decided to all have dinner at newly opened restaurant that's inside a house 
and well I must say the food is quite delish!
 

Mongolian Rice Bowl with Icetea
 Carbonara
Chicken Sate Babe
Penna Cotta
 

The whole night we couldn't get over all the "Cone-ing" We did that day 
What's planking anyway? that's so last month. We coned at Mr.Softy,Munsterific&Jollibee
We did go to McDonald's for Me to cone but as usual McDo is a dead end place for me
just like the last time! I asked for an icecream on a cone and they said there's no cones 
available! and My sister said "Let's leave and go to Jollibee!" Haha! and the 
counter lady heard that! I was able to get darn good reactions at Jollibee but my sister
sadly wasn't able to capture that on video Cone-ing isn't easy you can't crack up like I did on my
first try but then the next day Me & Eunice wanted to do Cone-ing again around SM 
so We did and both where pretty epic! except for the embarrassing part when the counter lady from
McDo ran after me to give Me my change because I forgot it! 

Oh, and Eunice made Clarissa & I watch an Indian movie called 3 Idiots 
it's real long but I was entertained the whole time it was funny and you get a lesson 
out of it and I'd say it was better than Transformer's 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment