26 July, 2011

A tour around me casa

This photo makes Me think of how I want my own casa will be like for dinner with the fancy wine glasses setting the food by the window serving something organic and healthy 
This would be my dream kitchen where I'll be inspired to cook only healthy & organic food
and fattening desserts! The rustic lamps and lighting are perfect and the wooden nook table
with a hanging chalk board on the post and  of course white walls 
Anyhoodles,Let's head to my studio in the next room where I like the pipes showing and painted
white with a table at the corner for having tea while checking the shots I took on imaginary iMac
Moving on to the second dream kitchen of the house for all the parties and get togethers 
pipes,bricks,white everything is how I like it
My closet seems to have an iMac in it as well. You know how I do.. lol
So what if I like hanging my bags individually on the white brick wall?
This is a pretty important part of my home so it's a must to have a really comfy chair 
because most of my time is spent Tumblrin' and blogging and what not
My bedroom would probably be a mix of those two photos it's important it's as heavenly,
comfy and white as possible because that's where I regain all my strength and forget the world
so it's needs to be the perfect escape from my long days
Welcome to my living room you guys! feel free to laze around and get comfortable
Let's move into the dining room you guys! Where it would be a mix those two
photos I rather prefer have white wood floors on the first photo


Anyway,Hope you enjoyed my dream home tour your welcome anytime! ;D

1 comment: