16 December, 2011

December Concepts:.

The past three day Dec 13, 14, 15, My sister and I have meeting up with Jodi, Clara, Shannon & Jami
for a special video shoot concept my sister Clarissa & I have been wanting to get done!
12/13/11
12/14/11
Here's a shot of Jodi's favorite combo, French fries cheese flavoured & sour cream dip.
So, the very next day, We went out again to watch New Year's Eve the movie.  It was so cute!
 12/15/11
This is Jodi, being of great help by carrying my hug reflector which doubles as a fancy hat!

Yesterday, we all gathered at my house for hair & make-up then straight to 
Clara's place for the video shoot we've been planning!

BTS:


I'm so thankful to Shannon for being such a joy through the entire day of shooting her.
And it Jodi, Clara and Jami for helping out and helping with additional ideas to the concept!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I can't keep but wondering, were you using a film camera here for your BTS? :) You have the most amazing shots. I just keep falling in love with your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jenny: Hi, thanks! and nope, I wish I was using a film camera for all my shots on my blog though! :\

    ReplyDelete