30 December, 2011

Rewind 2O11:.


Now is the time to rewind all the memories that I've had for the year 2011. I'll be posting most of the highlights of my year. God's been so good to me this year. I can't help but think what he's got planned for me next year. I wasn't expecting such an awesome year like this year, even if I didn't go abroad. God was still able to bless where I am.
Thank you, Lord. Ikaw na talaga.
J a n u a r y 
 Dec 31 , 2010 - Jan 1, 2011
During the end of the year I gather my the rest of my cousin's for a sleepover and then celebrate
our Grandmother's birthday which is January, 1. We always have a lot of fun and we even
made up this dance for her birthday, which will never be posted. Haha! 
 Started hanging out with Jodi & Clara for the first time after last year's events at the end of the year.

F e b r u a r y
Did a special photo shoot for Chanel's prom! Awww. 
Clara invited us to the Jazz Festival for her birthday. It was our first time to attend!



M a r c h
Slept over at Clara's house for the first time with my sister & Jodi.
Where we did our first cover together, for fun.

A p r i l
This was honestly, the most funnest day I've had. I was with my cousins Inah & Tj and it was our 
very first time to attend the Panaad Festival and I just couldn't make this blog without adding
this to it. It was so fun. I can't wait for next year!
It's fun to have a job with friends involved! 
And Seed was even able to come over to visit Bacolod again! Woot! 
This night was hilarious. It was full of dares and mind games. We where so loud. SO FUN.
We surprised Eunice. She had no clue Seed was here. Success. 
Emman came to Bacolod that week as well! We where looking forward to one epic week. 
We where almost all complete except Iya wasn't able to make it. Huhuhu.

There's always something about nights at Calea and dares. It was so epic. I can't evennnn.
We even got to get our own hotel room and sleepover there like rockstars for the night.
It was seriously an amazeballs summer for us. And that was the summer we came up with the word
"AMAZEBALLS" and wrote the Apple Pie Song. Awwww.
M A Y
500daysofshutter ended.
Clara was the first person to plank in all of Bacolod. But we're over that now.
My sister and I where judges at a talent competition for our youth. yeah.
Manila, for a break. 

J U N E
Met up with my cousin & the lovely Magcase sister's which I haven't seen in a year or two.
 Enchanted Kingdom
My bestfriend, Dannah, blessed me with a free ticket to Manila to be there for her birthday and go to EK!
Met the most talented sister's Elle & Ina, for the first time.
Our first sleepover together in Manila! Just missing Jodi this time. Huhuhu.


J U L Y
Did my first video project for my birthday. Oh, and I turned 18 this year.
I've never gotten one of these before. Loved it. 
It meant so much to me to have been asked to accompany an interior designer, cause she wanted to
show me how she goes about her job and all. It really was a big deal to me. 
 Jodi came back from Canada after two months! We celebrated all the birthdays we missed in one night

A U G U S T
My first time learning how to longboard.


S E P T E M B E R
I got my studen't license ! 

O C T O B E R
Busy with pre-nup shoots and videos all October.
And helped my mom design an angry birds theme dessert's table for a child's party. 
(was too busy to take any photos.)


N O V E M B E R
We surprised Emman, in Manila for her extra early Birthday Surprise!
Oh, and let's not forget that midnight call to a certain celeb. Haha!
 
Attended my first Apocalyptic Party at Elle & Ina's place with my friends.
Accompanied Chanel, to Ilo-Ilo City where after they took to this Japanese Resto
here, in Bacolod. My goodness, the food was AMAZEBALLS.
This was one perfect day, that I had to put in this blog. Just chillaxin' with Jodi going boarding, swimming, dinner and good music. It's hard to get days like these where everybody is just so busy now. 

I started going to the gym after 5 years.
D E C E M B E R
Nina & Shannon came to town! And it was a joy bringing these two girls around. 
Cousin's Day Out!
Jun & May's wedding. Awww.


Alls I can say is, from this whole year what I'm most thankful for and grateful, is God bringing in new amazing friends who have been an abudant blessing to me. I really appreciate them for making me a better christian and making me happy. Nothing could've made as happy this year as they have.
I love them so much and I know our bond is just getting stronger the more time we can spend together and I'm praying we will all get to be complete one day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment