19 December, 2011

Recent Purchases&&Hair:.

So yeah, I couldn't help but play around with my new camera in the car while the long ride home.
My younger sister, Clarissa, used my head as a test dummy to practice all her hair-do's on.
So, by the next day my hair turned out looking like this. Me likey.

Recent Purchases:.
My best friend's aunt just arrived from Dubai and She got my sister's and I those powder's we can't
find around here! It smells real good.
 Spotted this yummy looking treat at the store the other day and once I see the word "Cookie Dough"
You've got me! I just had to..
 Belts!
I had to convince my Mom to buy this shirt for me. She's not into "casual t-shirts" but I couldn't let go
of this shirt, it was like love at first sight. I just can't explain how happy I am to have found this.

There was a tad of drama when I got to the store, because another older woman She looked like a 
Mom or a Tita, sorta, She saw the shirt I was just about to grab from the huge pile of shirts and buy. She really look interested, I was already freaking out to my Mom & sister why She'd even be into that type! Once she put it down I took it and hid it, since I was still convincing my Mom to buy it for me. But without my knowing She took right away and brought really far so I wouldn't get it! like, wathe. I panicked!! and asked the sales lady if there was still stock and thank God, there was! What drama!

..I forgive you, Lady.

1 comment:

  1. LOL. That shopping mess is hilarious. I'd go crazy too if someone was vying for something I really wanna buy. Glad you got your shirt. :)

    ReplyDelete