07 April, 2011

Clara's Graduation

 Why hello again everyone! yesterday April 6 was the graduation of my good friend Clara  and I also had a job at that graduation I was doing photo booth my very first time to try that out which I found quite easy cause I'm not running around the place I'm just in one steady spot clicking away.. Hehe! I couldn't of done it at all without help of Jodi and my sister we where like "Team Work!"
 
 

 
These where some out takes from the photo booth I'm so glad we had time to take these!
The Graduate<3
Styling by: Jodi & Clarissa
Mua: Clarissa
After the graduation 4 of us walked all the way Starbucks and then up to the roof top of the Chalet 
it felt like 12 midnight but it was only 9pm! Haha! It was a really good day all in all

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lois! Been trying to contact you but your tumblr ask is disabled :( I've been planning to feature people on my blog and I would like to ask if you're game for a mini interview. Maybe I can send you questions via e-mail? If what mas convenient sa imo. :) I sent you a tweet earlier gali. Please send me a msg through tumblr (curiouskatrina.tumblr.com), my twitter (@lalalakatrina), or straight to my e-mail (katescalona@gmail.com). You can delete this comment after you've read it. Hope to hear from you! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete