07 April, 2011

Eunice's Graduation

 April 1 `11
I'm a week behind in updating! almost everyday I'm out.. I'm starting to like April! except that I don't have much time to update my blog.. Anyway my dearest childhood best friend has finally graduated high school last week and I'm so proud of her even with all her absences she was still able to graduate Haha! We met up with her early for my sister to do her hair & makeup for the graduation and we where able to order Cafe1925<3 our favorite cafe in Silay City I recommend the ricotta donuts Mmmm.. and while the order was taking a while I watched my older sister play Othello with t.Gamz and well she lost :\  I wish I could find where they sell Othello boardgames around here oh and after Me and my sister's went out with her family for her graduation dinner
Riccota Donuts
Silay City
This wasn't from my dslr but oh well this will do..
Eunice has finally graduated and is now free forever! Love you (:

No comments:

Post a Comment