03 April, 2011

Sleepover at Clara's!

My first post for April! Just want to say sorry for the late update me and my sister had been invited to a sleepover on March 30-31st at Clara's place with Jodi I've been so busy that only now I can update I can tell I'll be booked all April! since it's summer everyone's free and I'm hoping this April things will go as planned ~
Anyway this was one of the girliest sleepovers and different from what I usually do at sleepover's 
we had cupcakes watched flipped had a pillow fight to wake us up we slept at 4am
Oh and we did a cover! first time ever! Yeah! I didn't waste my money on ukulele for nothin' Ha-ha!
       I'll be posting the video by and by [;

























Riding at the back of a pick up truck while belting out any tunes that come to our minds ~
haven't done that since Decemeber!
note to self: MUST BUY A PICK-UP TRUCK Ha-ha

1 comment:

  1. deja vu? i was here last december w/ the tapulanga med mission...

    ReplyDelete