07 April, 2011

Panaad Festival!

Day 1
 There's this Panaad Festival that lasts til April 9 and for the 
18 years of celebrating this festival it was my first time to attend one this week! and we came back the next day as well.. 
It's actually a lot of fun as long as your with the right people and you have money of course Haha! everything's pretty cheap 
On the first day that I went with my sister she was planning on making a video of me cause she was some what inspired but the traffic was so bad getting there the sun went down and we just decided to change the concept which turned out to be better! We brought a long our cousin Tj cause it's good to have a guy around those types of places and anyway I don't like putting on mascara it feels so heavy here's a photo with the make-up sister had put for the mini video shoot that day

Yeah Okay so sorry about the photo bomb of my face just there! Haha!

I'm wearing my mom's vintage shirt from back when she was a teen
I`ll be posting the video hopefully soon!
 Day 2 
We decided to come back a 2nd time the next day my mom brought our Lola's and Tj came along again as well I invited my other cousin Inah to come as too and she brought her mom & We all just had a blast the 2nd day I even made a list of things to do at a Panaad Festival!
 
#1 - Street Food




#2 -  Henna's All 4 of us got one!
#3 - Inasal Yay we even ate with our hands! LOL!
#4 - Buy Fascinating Toys!




 T-shirt printing
 Clarissa,Me,Inah



So I was seriously happy we where able to complete the list that day!
I want more days like that..

No comments:

Post a Comment