21 June, 2011

Arrival Manila





I apologize for not
having posted on my blog for 
almost over a month because
I had quite a long vacation in 
the capital and I just didn't have time and was lazy to update while I was there so time to start updating!







 May 30 2011 


Me and my sister's flight that morning was at 6am so We had to be at the airport by 4am 
which means we needed to wake up at 2am when we arrived We had breakfast at McDonald's 
in a new area called "Venice" and there's pigeons that fly around the Venice area and You can even feed them! Pretty cool. 
I only have one shot because I was lazy & sleepy



 Later that evening we had dinner with 
Clara,Iya & Emman
Who also took us around the Fort and and where our hosts for the evening and once We where at FullyBooked and We stayed inside this private room and brought a couple of books with us and the worker had told We couldn't stay in there and 
Emman was like "but they're from Bacolod!
and We all together went "Awwwwwwwwwwww"

Clarissa & Emman doing a so called "hipster" pose by the ever so delicioso cupcakes by Sonja's!
Some shots are by Clara Benin
I really like this shot I took of Clara in walking action and 
with the lamps and white brick wall behind 
+ I  decided to capture it in black and white

No comments:

Post a Comment