24 June, 2011

SO YEAH

June 13 2011
Me & Seed's second meet up with sister's Elle & Ina! & also surprisingly Jenny was at ATC 
(Alabang Town Center) that afternoon too! I was extremely happy to see her! Because
the last time I did was 4 years ago when I vacationing Penang Malaysia that lasted over
2-3 months and that was also my first time ever out of the country! It was so good catching up even if the time was so limited & Jenny needed to head home early.


It really made me nostalgic a bit and I was able to dig up a nice group photo of us that was taken back in '07 as I remember that was a really fun filled afternoon & also the same day I went para-sailing for the first time! I should really try to post one day about my out of the country trips here 
since this blog is new..
Penang Malaysia 2007

So Yeah...

Elle & Ina bought some Zagu and we walked around the mall a bit debating where to
have dinner & it took is a while but while deciding We where all talking about
when we move out We'll all get peircing's,tattoo's and pekpek shorts and learn how to
long board it's hilarious I can't wait you guys! Haha!


 We all finally made a decision to eat at Pancake House and 
Elle & Ina decided to be rebels and have waffles for dinner!
It's hard to look lady like while eating a taco OKAY?


I can honestly say I totally pulled out an ice breaker that evening and We spent it mostly
laughing and joking around and talking about fmkhexlrpqwxqw 
SO YEAH

No comments:

Post a Comment