24 June, 2011

Much Needed Bonding Time

June 12 2011
Before almost forgetting! I must post about my other Sunday June 12 when Dannah's family 
took me out for an afternoon of mall hopping after church and I tried out new things like riding 
public vehicle's it was fun and We sadly left Seed behind at  church but I surely did need
one on one bonding time with my best friend which We've shockingly never had before so this was something I was looking forward to and I'm so thankful to her family for taking me out for lunch 
 I forgot to bring my own camera that day so these are mostly by shots by my phone 
this was taken earlier that day on a bus my first time riding one in big Manila! 

This Chinese restaurant had really good Teh Peng  
 What I don't get is in the Philippines they call it Nai Cha tea? 


 I seriously can't imagine my life without knowing Dannah (:



 Spotted the most cutest pets that day! Look it has wings and doesn't need a leash 
Chai Tea Latte

No comments:

Post a Comment