24 June, 2011

Moving

June 17 2011
This was the day I moved out of Seed's house and was ready to move back in with my Uncle for a couple of days before I head back to Bacolod They dropped me off at Resort's World it
was my first time there and it's molto bello Haha! that same evening I watched the Green Lantern and 
sadly it didn't meet my expectations at all
 Taken by my phone inside the car  on our way to Resort's World
 Matcha Green Tea Yogurt Nuff' Said.
Before | After 
 need I mention I had a haircut that day and decided I couldn't stand how long,heavy & hot it was 
with long hair I just wanted it all chopped off! And now I feel lighter than ever
and I'm loving my new cut I didn't cry or anything I'm actually really happy and I don't really
cry when I get my haircut but some people actually do! It was my first time choosing to have 
a cut in Manila the salon was called Jing Monis and I've heard from Seed's sister & my cousin
that Anne Curtis and various models have their haircut's there and I really liked the service and 
they do listen to you and I can converse well with them I recommend everyone to try them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment