27 June, 2011

It has come to an end ~

June 19 2011
 Now, getting to the end of my trip this was the day before I left on June 20 I had a girl's day out with my aunt and We went mall hopping and I was able to have one last frostie at Wendy's and then ofcourse there's Pancake House for lunch! Haha I think
I visited Pancake House over 5 times in a month possibly?
We had lunch at Cash and Carry and I found out they sell imported goods there that's way cheaper than getting it here in Bacolod where they double the price! I feel so ripped off here. I was able to buy 2 imported perfumes for the price of one imported perfume here in Bacolod! and new fragrance's too.
Katrina enjoying some good Stick House
 I was so happy to be able to see Iya for one last time before I head back to Bcd It was just the
two of us We walked all around the Fort to Market Market and then settled to have dinner
at My Spaghetti House I think that was the name? We conversed about a ton of stuff
til it was time to head to the  Every Nation building when the service ended I was able
to see Piolo Pascual,KC Conception & Mark Bautista come down the escalator and sadly
no I don't have any pictures Haha! Big thanks to Iya for making my last night there memorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment