23 June, 2011

EK!

June 3 2011
Okay, so today was the day the whole reason Me & My sister went to Manila in the first place!
for this very day to celebrate my bestfriend Dannah's birthday in advance at Enchanted Kingdom
that We've been planning for over a year already has come to pass and I couldn't be more thankful and blessed to have my Dannah in my life. We had a pretty good time planking around the place and stomping on puddles because it rained hard later that afternoon but anyway it was also Clarissa's first time at a theme park ever! We wanted her to ride The Space Shuttle but it was sadly closed that day

Our first stop was to have lunch at McDonald's 
then head to some 24/7 super market to buy some candy and what not! 
That's Dannah & her ever so generous boyfriend Lean
 

Outside in the heat going to line up to finally enter EK! 


 Seed needed a hug from the Wizard
Clarissa's first ride was on Anchor's Away!
That's Me & Dannah and I must say  I'm looking pretty calm on the ride Haha!



Wheel Of Fate wasn't as scary anymore as I thought it was when I first rode it 4 years ago

It's Selena Gomez!!!!

We watched Happy Feet with effects that didn't really compare to the 
4D Magix in Sentosa Singapore I had tried last year






The couples table
OMG IT'S COCO MARTIN!!!



 Totally soaked from the ride before this I totally picked the wrong seat Grr!!

The Couples: Dannah,Lean,Robert,Ria
We decided to take Anchor's Away as our last ride 



After EK We had dinner at Nuvali and took some group pictures 

 We Be Gangstah Yo!
Haha! Fail!

No comments:

Post a Comment