17 May, 2011

500 Days Of Shutter

That's right the 500 Day Of Shutter's journey is finally over and for my very last photo I wanted it to be inspired by the movie 500 Days Of Summer and to please Seed request She only wants more self portraits of me because I always use my sister as a model for 500days Haha! I love the humor in this my older sister helped me come up with this! I know I look pretty messed up but I don't care it's my last photo and I wanted to try and give it my all and not care if I look ugly 
now Me & Seed plan to move on with our lives and are sort of relived it's over because 
MAN it wasn't easy and it's sort of become a habit now I feel weird not
having to think of what to take a photo of today it's kind of sad
And here's a single shot from the first one above :)
I can't wait to start from page 1 of 500days and look back at everything..
 Here's a photo of my sister I took during the test shots for my self portraits
  Rootbeer Float's are my thing


 I had a pretty awesome lunch that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment