19 May, 2011

BlahBlah's

Okay first of all just look at her! I love her soft features and 
amazing bone structure I wonder what her mix is 
I'm so curious how her features would interpret 
on camera I wanna get her as a model!! .:IN MY DREAMS:.

Recently this past week I've been finding my photos circulating around Tumblr with a shocking large amount of notes and I feel so happy and sparkly on the inside! Haha! but the only unjust thing about it all is that they don't give direct source to my Tumblr but you know is cool whutevs I aint mad :( 

R e c e n t  P u r c h a s e s :.
 I just found the most perfect pair of ripped jeans at PeoplearePeople the texture is 
perfect it's comfy and stretchy and it's not too revealing either I can't wait to wear 'em out!


By the way I have a shoot coming up this Monday and it's going to inspired by
Kesha's music video Take It Off with 2 other photographer's
and I'm super excited to learn new things and work with them!
So til then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment