11 May, 2011

THOR

I watched Thor last week with my sister's & Chanel! finally wanted to see why almost everyone on my twitter & facebook was talking all about this awesome movie and I really did end up liking it I just love the graphics & special effects it looked so realistic I'm just amazed with the imagination of those graphic designers or whatever you call them! Haha! I can get really obsessed with checking the lighting and all the technical aspects when I watch a movie that's the sad part about being a photographer I can't just WATCH the movie I like to think about all the technical stuff :(
OH! I hope you guys waited til the very END on Thor or else you really missed something ;)
After the movie Chanel treated me & my sister's to Calea
Thank you Chanelieee ~ WUB WOO

Just check out this ever so bootipuuuul clogs! I wish I actually liked walking around in heels and
looking like a giant compared to everybody BUT I DON'T so




 S W A G 

No comments:

Post a Comment