12 May, 2011

R e c e n t Purchases:.

R e c e n t   P u r c h a s e s :
It's been a really long while since I've been to any Thrift store lately I don't know I stopped visiting but recently I saw this sort of new-ish Thrift store around the city & wanted to check what they might have and since I did have extra cash I was excited! and I was eye-ing on a cardigan possibly but couldn't find any but I went through this pile 5 for 100! What a friggin good bargain that is! I started pulling out every grey shirt I saw HAHA as you can see I'm a big fan of grey tops!
Let's star with my recent fave! I actually wore this for the first time last week it was a rainy cold day which this type is really good for that sort of weather not for the summer.. I love the fit of this top compared to my other grey one's this one is a winner!
This shirt is quite similar to first one above but this one has a different interesting 80's -ish fit on Me but I haven't worn it out yet and I definitely don't wanna wear it during summer it's a tad itchy inside and very thick so you can imagine It'll be like a sauna HAHA!
Another fave of mine! It's a guy's shirt obviously and I just wore this last night it has a very light loose-ish feel which is perfect for this weather not too hot and I fold the sleeves when i wear this going out cause it looks weird if I don'tI just can't get enough of oversized shirts!
 
Now for this one, I got in a different Thrift place in a mall I haven't worn it out or tried it on for that matter I just bought it cause I've been looking all over for a tanktop with that sort of jersey-ish texture and not just plain white more like dirty white!
I hope this fits me well and I can wear it out!
Okay this one's not from a  thrift store at all it's brand new! Haha! 
but I just needed to put all my recent purchases here in one post
this one's a darker grey and cropped kind of top 
I've worn it out only once and I can only wear it with 
high waisted bottoms cause the crop is high and cause
I'm too lazy to wear an inner shirt it will just make it more hot!

1 comment:

  1. been looking for nice thrift shops! any place in Bacolod that you would suggest? nice haul btw :)

    ReplyDelete