21 May, 2011

Recent Purchase!

I just saw this bag at the men's side of department store the other week and now I've got one! I was so stoked to find out it was 50% off I was seriously mind blown how I got for a real low price than it really was I've been looking this type of bag for months and months now and finally I didn't pass up the chance this time and got one! 
And look! it doubles as a backpack which is why I bought it but as you can see 
in the first photo it can also be a shoulder bag! It's AMAZE and I love it! 
This is surely going to be a favorite of mine
Thank You Lord!
Okay so, check this out it's colored dust from National Book Store 
and a feather from the scrapbook section it's props needed for my upcoming shoot this Monday!
Oh, and today I just watched this movie that I've been holding up for over a week and finally got to watch it today I honestly just really wanted to watch it for Matteo haha! but this movie got me and my sister really kilig which also means giddy! & it's funny too Seriously this is one of Sarah G's best movies but I'm not such a fan of Gerald Anderson though.. I wanted Matteo to be the lead! HUHU

HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYBODY!

No comments:

Post a Comment