17 May, 2011

P l a n k i n g


As much as I love blogging the moment I arrive home, I don't cause sadly it's either too late in the evening when I get home or my blogger won't open or I'm lazy so Imma just fill you in about Thursday & Friday affairs in this one post!
May 12 '11
 late Thursday afternoon I made a last minute decision to meet up with Clara at S'bucks 
to play some ukulele and watch youtube videos and just chill til around 8pm got really hooked to this girl who did a Bon Iver medley it was perfection and it's forever on replay on my comp!
 took this with Clara's Canon 20D 50mm f.18
 and after my mom & sister's picked me up 
They where feeling in the mood for some good sate babe
May 13 '11
I would like to introduce to you the most epic pose ever and that is called "PLANKING
and I applaud Clara for doing this for Seed and to save 500daysofshutter.tumblr.com
it's just AMAZE
Bob's got a bit boring and we decided to change location and try those 
fantastic creamy icecreams at Munsterific 
We needed to hang out with Clara before she left for Manila 
As you can see that's us raising up the creamiest ice cream in the world!
In this photo: Clara,Clarissa,Gabby,Sarah & Me

Mmmm planking at it's finest :) 
We decided after Munsterific to head straight to our last stop Pala-Pala to give some support to Clara's friends who where doing live acoustic night there We got there pretty early and decided to stay around the park and took some pretty awesome photos of this fog with Clara's camera which I'm torn because all the photos got corrupted or something like that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment