07 May, 2011

May 3 2O11
It's that time again every summer for the youth camp's and this time Me & my Sister visited the
South's (Central) Youth Camp for a day We got there right after lunch the weather wasn't so bad 
and everyone was in uniform with their Central Youth Camp white t-shirts! Good thing 
I decided to wear white as well  that day so I'd sort of fit in..
After the service was over they all sang Happy Birthday to my Mom 
it was her birthday that day as well She got two cakes! YUM
Yay we get the rest of the cake! 
 
We decided to stay til late night up in those mountains & Was very honored that the 
Pastor's asked us to help judge with them in the talent competition that evening
  
So the competition begins..
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
W I N N E R S! 
I really like how unexpected&unique the last number was! This girl can really beat box 
After the Pastor's special number We had to leave before it was almost 12 midnight 
I really had a blast judging and dislike it at the same time I just hate to sound mean UGH 
Hopefully I was able to give fair judging & points to each presentation I was mostly aiming for who sent the best message and creativity and effort and of course TALENT!


No comments:

Post a Comment